Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bead Soup Beads

Bead Soup Beads  

  

Here are the beads from my Bead Soup partner Karen...


Love the colors in this stone focal


And these beads that Karen made from polymer clay and paper mache. Aren't they awesome?


And this beautiful clasp and button which have both inspired ideas the clasp for a necklace and the button for a bracelet.


And look at all the fabulous beads and so many...


Wait there's more...and then these seed beads (the picture is just a sample there are more of each) and the colors are just beautiful!


And three really cool shells...


And look what else! Karen sent beads to make corset beads which you can see finished on Karen's blog Baublicious

I can't wait to try making these! 


Thank you so much Karen!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,
    Mmm yummy bead soup ingredients. I can not wait to see what you have created with these.
    Have fun!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked! I always worry that I sent 'all the wrong' things. :)

    ReplyDelete