Bead Soup Blog Partner!
My partner for the Bead Soup Blog Party is, Karen from Skunk Hill Studios, our reveal date is August 25th. You can check out her beautiful work on her blog Baublicious. Karen does Free From Beading and has written a book Freeform Peyote Beading. I've put that on my list of got to have books! I am so happy to be matched with Karen and need to give a big Thank You to Lori the wonderful hostess of Bead Soup Blog Party. Those of you that know me know I love seed beads, though a lot of my beading has been practice, I have just recently been working on a few projects. The beginning of one is at the end of this post. I started a spiral rope on another project, then wondered what it would look like if I switched up the beads, below is what happened when I switched up the beads. I like the way it is turning out, I'll post a picture when the bracelet is complete.
I've been so inspired by Karen's work and the Beading Babes group I joined that I think it is safe to say you'll see a lot more seed beading here in the future!


Hi Judy,
ReplyDeleteKaren does do beautiful free form work, it is wonderful that the two of you have been paired up. I am liking your spiral rope so far, love your bead choice.
Therese
Awesome! I'm so glad you joined up!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm really excited to be paired with you as well. I think our styles have a lot of lovely similarities! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to say, from your pictures, your spiral rope reminds me of this lovely fuzzy caterpillar I say the other day. He had spikes of the exact same colors with black underneath.