Jamberrysong Challenge - Mystery
Jamberrysong is having a challenge each month on her blog. This month the challenge was to create a piece of jewelry from the song Mystery by the Indigo Girls.
I created this necklace using some of my paper beads. I used red paper beads to represent the red sun, blue paper beads for the moon clouded. Yellow paper beads mixed with various colors for summer beginning to give up her fight. Along with various seed beads. The heart and letter were used to represent love.
I created this necklace using some of my paper beads. I used red paper beads to represent the red sun, blue paper beads for the moon clouded. Yellow paper beads mixed with various colors for summer beginning to give up her fight. Along with various seed beads. The heart and letter were used to represent love.
Here are the links to the participants blogs - Have fun!
Karen from BeadDelirium
Judy from ThreeRedBeads
Therese from Therese's Treasures
Jacinta from Jamberrysong's Creations
Thanks for visiting!



Wow! Stunning! I love everything about this necklace. The color palette is festive and yet is still able to maintain that touch of mystery that you can hear in the song. I really love those paper beads. Did you make those? Either way, they are fantastic and add so much to this piece. I also love the focal. There's another Indigo Girls song called "Burn All the Letters" and this piece reminds me of that song, too. :D It's a really great piece; fashionably late, as they say. ;) I'm so glad you jumped into this challenge with us!
ReplyDeleteWonderful necklace!! I love the paperbeads, and the focal is great. The different layers of your piece go so well with the layers of the song. I would like to try making paper beads at some point. (can only hope they turn out nice as yours!)
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the most beautiful necklaces I have ever ever seen! You rocked on that one... it truly represents everything you wanted it too! AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Lisa
Great necklace... love your interpretation of the song and the beads that you made!
ReplyDeleteJudy,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful necklace I can get the sence of the song from your piece and the layers of the mystery of love gained and than lost. I have enjoyed viewing everyones interpretation of the song in their pieces.
Therese
Love this - everything about it says summer! I especially love that you made the beads!!! It's lovely!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone!!!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your postt
ReplyDelete