The on the road part of my journey is over, we're local again. Which is okay with me it was difficult to work on my jewelry, try to maintain my blog and keep up while on the road. It's okay with my husband too, he is happy to have a local job again. Though it was a short experience it was a good experience. Moving forward my plans are to be here more, create more and get that Etsy store open I keep thinking about doing.
Be back soon! Thanks for visiting! :)
Glad you enjoyed you traveling and welcome back.
ReplyDeleteJenni
I hope you'll be sharing some memories from your travels or some pieces inspired by them. :) Congratulations on being local again, though! And to your husband for landing that job. ^__^ There's really no place like home, and I absolutely absolutely sympathize with you about wanting a nice, stable place to work on your jewelry. I'm so happy I have my little work space now. It will help your work having a space. Good luck on your Etsy store! I'll be looking forward to seeing it. :D
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are back! I have enjoyed getting to know you via e-mail, now I look forward to reading and seeing your designs!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Lisa
Thanks everyone! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteGrateful for sharing thhis
ReplyDelete