Below are a couple pictures of a necklace I made from what has been on my bead table for the past few weeks. I was going to try not to use seed beads or pearls because I so often use them in my work. As you can see I used both and I learned a few things in the process. I need to brush up on taking photos and maybe it's time to work on a challenge and see if I can get outside my seed bead and pearl comfort zone.
The necklace is a choker style, antique brass chain with a focal made from a piece of Green Calcite that is wrapped in a Vintaj Diamond Swirl.
The choker is made form glass pearl multi color rondelles,
purple seed beads and Lucite beads.
The choker is made form glass pearl multi color rondelles,
purple seed beads and Lucite beads.
Thanks for stopping in...Have a great day!



I just had a moment of silience for my computer...please join me if you didnt get that comment I just sent...
ReplyDeleteI have got to invest in a new ONE!
what I tried to say was... I love that necklace and your style... branching out is good for us..but that design is awesome too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! This necklace looks better in person because you can see how the choker fits and the chain drapes. I need to work on my photos. I appreciate the comment! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHow very pretty! I like how the parts are disparate, but still work lovely together. :) I particularly love that focal! Very pretty work.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited you joined my challenge and hop! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make. :D