Sunday, May 22, 2011

Changes

The Journey

I have had a little stack of gemstones sitting on my jewelry table for some time now wondering what to do with them. Just like beads I see them as little treasures I've picked up along the way. I took a photo of them and made them my new avatar. Something new for the next step of my journey. When I started this blog I mentioned that I was again following a design path and I was going to see where that journey would go. I've also mentioned that I'd like to start an Etsy store which I have been working on and I am hoping to be opening that in the not to distant future after I get use to where the next part of my journey is going. That next part is...I am going to be traveling! I am very excited about traveling this summer. My husband has driven truck locally for a number of years and recently has gone back over the road and I'm going with him. I can't say exactly where we will be traveling to but I am certain this is going to be the beginning of a new adventure! I will be taking pictures of our journey which I plan to share on my blog and I will be creating jewelry inspired by our adventure. I am looking forward to seeing the sites!

Thank you for visiting...please come back to see where this journey goes!  :) 


Gemstones






4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great adventure, i cant wait to see the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so exciting, I love travel of any description to any place!
    Will you be travelling long distances, interstate? on the truck?
    Can't wait to see those travel photos pouring in!
    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said changes...you weren't kidding... this is very exciting... I can't wait to read about your travels and see what jewelry you are inspired to create!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be here more as I get use to this new schedule. Taking pictures might be a challenge since we are moving most of the time, but I'm sure I'll get some taken.

    Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete