Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party

Bead Soup Blog Party 2nd Reveal


Today is Bead Soup Blog Party 2nd reveal. You can find all the participant's by clicking on the picture below that will take you to Lori's blog. At the top of the page are the participants of the 1st reveal and half way down are the names of the participants of the 2nd reveal. Please come back also on August 25th when I will be showing what I have created.


Have fun & Enjoy the Blog Hop!

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I started actively working on my Bead Soup project yesterday! Started working on it at a beading workshop and everyone who saw the pendant you sent me oohed and ahhed over it!

    And everyone asked me what type of stone it is? Do you know? I just checked what you sent me with the Bead Soup and I don't think you sent me that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace! You did a great job!

    Kathrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on your soup...lovely designs!!

    ReplyDelete