Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
This is the Bead Soup I received from my partner Kelly of Silver Parrot.


Kelly sent so many wonderful beads I had a lot of fun 
and created three pieces.  
Thank you Kelly!




( Ceramic Beads in this photo are from Jennifer Jangles)


Here are the links to all the participants in the Bead Soup Blog Party. 

Have Fun! 
Thank You for Visiting!

The Hostess, Lori Anderson and her partner, Manuela Wutschke


19. Anna Sabina­­­­ and Erin Siegel






































56 comments:

  1. I love what you did. instead of all bright ( altho I love that) you made it more natural looking with what you added.Super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy color palette! I love your finished pieces, and I love what KELLY made with the beads you sent her! Very cool! Great partnership!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job with the ingredients! I know I pushed you outside your normal color palette, but the results are amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pieces - just right, when you want to have a happy day!
    Greetings, Michi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty pieces - you got so many done! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty pieces Judy, I love bracelet with all the dangles.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work with great soup ingredients! What a partnership!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three pieces are beautiful! I really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those bright colors! Lovely pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did so much with your soup..3 lovely pieces. Love the double strand on one side balanced by the leaves..very pretty.
    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful soup you made my friend, your work is truly stunning!! Thanks for sharing & all I can say is yummmmmy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am SO sorry for being late — today our internet provider decided to crash. My stress level is through the roof, to say the least! They’re still working on it, but it’s like dial-up.

    Fun, fun, fun! While I love snow and cold weather, I love bright, funky jewelry. Wonderful job!

    I hope you’ll participate again!

    Love, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, lovely, vibrant pieces! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all your pieces. They are so fun and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad you showed off your 'before' pile of beads because it really shows how you transformed them. When I first saw your soup, I thought the colors were wonderfully colorful. However, once you re-created them, they became so much more! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty and I really like the way you used a charm to highlight the focal pendant. You got many great looks from your ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very lovely designs love what you did with your soup.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your soup mix, it's like yummy candy! Beautiful, fun pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Neat soup! Love the bright and lively style.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What beautiful jewelry you have made, When I look at the first one I think sweet, the second makes me happy and the third makes me feel pretty. Lovely collection of soup!

    ReplyDelete
  21. what gorgeous pieces with lots of movement, vibrancy and fun. Lucky you getting to use that awesome focal!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love lucite. You worked with it so well, and the focal is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great work...love the 2nd piece especially, such a colorful bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty! Love the colors on the necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. You must've received one of the prettiest soups I've seen so far. I love the necklace especially, the focal reminds me of a luscious peach.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What cool creations! These would be so fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love your creations - lovely color palette and design!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very nice colors, they will be fun to wear this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What fun colorful pieces! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful! You have created three terrific pieces of wearable art. I like your use of the focal bead for the necklace and the colorful bracelets. Thank you for sharing. Cheers!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  31. What fun spring colors. All the pieces turned out great. But I especially like the bracelet at the end. Very fun piece.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am so sorry for being so late my computer was resisting too labor intensive:^)Very nice designs. And there is still time to sign up for the give-away, Just go to SandysColoringBox.blogspot.com Sept.16th blog and leave a comment
    Be blessed to be a blessing
    P.S. and where did you get those flower beads.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such beautiful, feminine pieces - great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful designs. I love the leaves and the ceramic beads too. The colors are bright and fun, yet wearable year round. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such pretty and colourful jewellery! I especially like the first necklace, makes me think of spring. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh such fun colors! That "charm" bracelet with all the dangles is just too cute!
    Julie and Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful necklace and bracelets! Way to use the ingredients. and I like the addition of the butterfly near the focal to echo the butterfly toggle. Very clever. Soup-er job!

    ReplyDelete
  38. you stepped outside your colours & did great!

    ReplyDelete
  39. What fun jewelry! I absolutely love the bracelet with all of the flower dangles. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  40. these are so lovely and soft and feminine. very beautiful and wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Color can be challenging, but you made it work! Such beautiful and fun pieces! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very pretty! It's interesting how you and your partner, Kelly, seemed to work with similar themes. Like you coordinated your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great pieces you made with lots of fun soup!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wonderful colors you had to work with! I just love the jangly bracelet. All of your creations are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very pretty, love the colors. I, too, am still hopping. There are a ton of wonderful things to look at including yours.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Dangles and multistrand... I love your creations!
    Ambra

    ReplyDelete
  47. Beautiful pieces, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Sorry for being so late - the last weeks where a little bit crazy here ☺.

    My favorite is the necklace, I love assymetrical designs and yours is so lovely.

    Beautiful pieces, beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great soup- I really love the first necklace- the butterflies and the colors and the way the butterfly has landed on the focal- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  50. sorry it took so long to get here, i'm still working my way through the list.

    Your pieces turned out so pretty! The necklace is my favorite, those beads look like branches. Just wonderful, and a piece I would love to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I think it is fun getting the pieces together...the harmony of leaves hanging out is very striking.Nice spring colours and the pieces are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  52. How to sell your gold for cash at cashforgoldanddiamonds.com USA leading selling gold and diamonds buyers market, offering instant cash for gold and diamond jewelry Unwanted gold to sell

    ReplyDelete