I received my beads from my partner Kelly of Silver Parrot. Look at all the wonderful colors, I can't wait to start designing. As soon as I opened the package I had some ideas of what I'd like to create. Thank you Kelly!
Kelly is marvelous. She is a beautiful soul and a knack for buying the best beads. How fun to be paired with her. Can't wait to see how it all turns out! Enjoy the day! Erin
Oh wow those are bright and beautiful. I look forward to see what you create with these lovely beads.
ReplyDeleteTherese
Kelly is marvelous. She is a beautiful soul and a knack for buying the best beads. How fun to be paired with her. Can't wait to see how it all turns out!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the day!
Erin
Oooh...I like the way your picture turned out. Hope you enjoy creating with these beads - I had a great time putting the mix together!
ReplyDeleteOMG I love those!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful, happy looking lot of beads you have as your soup....will look for how it all goes together.
ReplyDeleteJenni
Beautiful bead soup you have! CAn't wait to see what you cook up with your soup! :-)
ReplyDeleteI liked your blog thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDelete