Thank you so much!
As much as I would like to email everyone and thank them for their kind comments on my bracelet, right now I have some major things going on in my life. So I am saying Thank You here. The good news is with the current changes in my life it is going to allow me to spend more time here. One of the changes is that I am going to concentrate on my jewelry design more as a business and I am very much looking forward to that new venture, teaching my class and opening an Etsy store are on the list of things to do. When I started this blog it was my intention to return to the design life I once knew and it is where my journey is taking me.
I am very happy to be here with all of you!
On to BTW....
Here's what is on my bead table today. We will see what it becomes tomorrow - well maybe not tomorrow - but hopefully within the next week :)

Best of luck to you! I've quit my day job for the time being to focus more on business, too. There's a list of resources I've been compiling here: http://jamberrysong.blogspot.com/p/helpful-links-and-resources.html You might find something helpful there! As for me, I will be happy to see your business evolve and take off in the coming days. :) Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteWorking from home has changed my life...95% has been so wonderful and exciting, 5% goes in the catagory of ummmm I might not be working out as much as I used to and 12 lbs on a short person doesnt look so good!
ReplyDeleteI wish you the very best...and cant wait to see where we go from here!