Thank you again Lorelei this has been another really fun challenge!
The necklace I made I used the Owl clasp from Green Girl Studios. I added some ribbon along with the green leather cord and ran that through the beads I create. The beads I make are embellished paper beads (hopefully I will be posting more on these in the future.) As in the other challenges I used seed beads, one of my favorite beads to work with and I also added a few wooden beads.
Embellished Paper Beads by ThreeRedBeads
Thank you for visiting by blog!
Listed below are all the participants, have fun!
http://lorelei1141.blogspot.com/
http://erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com/
http://beadingbymalindekoning.blogspot.com/
http://beadhappytoday.blogspot.com/
http://thebeaddreamer.com/blog
http://dreamsomedesigns.blogspot.com/
http://fryestyle.blogspot.com/
http://www.madmaggiedesigns.blogspot.com/
http://reginaswritings.blogspot.com/
http://www.mylifeunderthebus.typepad.com/
http://jennibead.blogspot.com/
http://maryhardingjewelrybeadblog.blogspot.com/
http://silverrosedesigns.blogspot.com/
http://lindalandig.wordpress.com/
http://fireflymyst.blogspot.com/
http://www.awishandacloud.blogspot.com/
http://spiritrattles.blogspot.com/
http://formysweetdaughter.blogspot.com/
http://songbeads.blogspot.com/
http:// beautifullybrokenme.blogspot. com
http://threeredbeads.blogspot.com/
http://christinec3.blogspot.com/
http://www.earthenwood-beads.blogspot.com/
http://erinsiegeljewelry.blogspot.com/
http://beadingbymalindekoning.blogspot.com/
http://beadhappytoday.blogspot.com/
http://thebeaddreamer.com/blog
http://dreamsomedesigns.blogspot.com/
http://fryestyle.blogspot.com/
http://www.madmaggiedesigns.blogspot.com/
http://reginaswritings.blogspot.com/
http://www.mylifeunderthebus.typepad.com/
http://jennibead.blogspot.com/
http://maryhardingjewelrybeadblog.blogspot.com/
http://silverrosedesigns.blogspot.com/
http://lindalandig.wordpress.com/
http://fireflymyst.blogspot.com/
http://www.awishandacloud.blogspot.com/
http://spiritrattles.blogspot.com/
http://formysweetdaughter.blogspot.com/
http://songbeads.blogspot.com/
http://
http://threeredbeads.blogspot.com/
http://christinec3.blogspot.com/
http://www.earthenwood-beads.blogspot.com/





What a beautiful design - your handmade beads are to die for! I also love the addition of the ribbon with the leather cord. Great job!
ReplyDeleteOh goodnes, those paper beads of yours are delish! What a great addition they made! I love your necklace, it's quite beautiful ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the comments! I've been tossing around the idea of trying to sell my paper beads.
ReplyDeleteLove the addition of ribbon! Softens it up just perfectly! Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteI really like your paper beads. They lend such a wonderful handcrafted touch to your piece. Thanks for sharing your inspiration. Enjoy the day!
ReplyDeleteErin
Beautiful necklace! I too love the ribbon.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely. The way you worked in the ribbon and fiber is just wonderful. :) Very earthy and comfortable looking necklace.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and very lyrical - love the use of the paper bead
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea adding the ribbon to your necklace.
ReplyDeleteHoly sexy paper beads! Love them! And your design? I wish I had done that. LOVE IT! ;o)
ReplyDeleteI love this combination, paper and ribbon, a warm, earthy feel, yet soft. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteI really love the paper beads, a surprising addition. Thank you for reminding me I have instructions on how to do those passed down from my grandmother. Must give it a go.
ReplyDeleteThe ribbon is a pretty colour and they look so good together, good choice. Jenni
Beautiful! Your paper beads add such a nice soft touch!
ReplyDeleteYour paper beads add the perfect touch to the other components, and you tied everything together (pun not intended -- hah!) so nicely by weaving the ribbon and leather through them. What a unique design!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great use of many elements, lovely design.
ReplyDelete