Friday, December 17, 2010

Lorelei's Michael's Challenge

This is the second Michael's challenge form Lorelei's Blog, thanks Lorelei it was again a lot of fun!

For this challenge I added amber chips and blue glass beads.  A small heart clasp and large silver heart focal. The inner part of the necklace is a choker and the outer gunmetal chain drapes down. I added two accents made from the black quartz, a blue glass bead and amber chip.  I picked up the colors from pearls as well as the gunmetal.  




Thanks for stopping at my blog.  Listed below are the participating blogs, have fun!

























6 comments:

  1. That turned out great! I love the addition of Citrine! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO COOL! I bet this looks fantastic on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and simple - I love the amber you have added in - I would never have thought of adding that colour but it works so well - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree that the amber is a nice touch -- it really warms things up without changing the direction of the design. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I'll bet (if you choose to sell it) it sells FAST!

    ReplyDelete